Pretty Poly 3🦜

 Hey guys! Poly grew so much! She's way more yellow now! There's a picture down below, if you want to see! By the way, did you know, poly's birthday is May 5th!? I bet you didn't!

Now, you might be wondering, "Why do you need a post, to tell us that poly is cuter now?" Well actually, I have a new blog! It's called: Bird blog! It's dedicated to clearing all doubts that new bird owners have! I've actually already written a post about it before. If you want more clarity, I suggest that you check it out. I have only written 3 posts so far on that blog! So I need Ideas!! You can help by commenting on one of my bird blog posts! 

Also, I just wanted to say: Do you guys want a special Q&A about birds on Poly's birthday? Let me know in the comments!! Another topic I wanted to ask you guys about is: Should Bird blog be transformed into Pet blogs? I think it's a good idea, because I know a lot of people with all sorts of pets! Honestly, I could even get info from you guys! You can e-mail me with the email id at the end of this post! 

So, this is all I have to say. Now it's up to you guys! I will raise a poll on YouTube. There will be 2 separate polls for both the topics. Make sure to vote!! The link to my channel  is down bellow! See you guys in the next post. Bye!!

Email id: rainbow.blog365@gmail.com

Link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsVGQpTL6rzoKNgs5YRnRPw?view_as=subscriber


Comments