The Season of Blossoms!!

 Ahh! I love spring! Colorful blossoms, the light fragrance of flowers in the air! There is nothing bad about it! Oh hey guys!! Today we are going to talk about my favorite season! Spring! Spring in Japan is the best! Sad I don't live there. Maybe we can talk about the spring in Japan!

In some parts of Japan, we can see pink cherry blossoms 🌸! They look amazing! I've seen them in videos. Not only that, but you can enjoy the hot springs of Mount fuji. Mount fuji is a dormant volcano located near Tokyo. Tokyo is the capital city of Japan. And, of course, the Fuji-Q amusement park! It's located near Mount fuji. And Tokyo tower!

Japan is a small country, but one of the most excitingly countries as well! If you know any other places to visit, comment down below! I love getting responses from you guys!  Oh wait, the post is not over yet! I know this is irrelevant to the topic, but I need your help! Yes, you! I need ideas for more posts! And youtube videos! I have touched 60 posts!! So I'm bound to run out of ideas. And I have. So I need all the help that I can get! I am going to be giving you all a chance to be in a post! Just put your idea in the link down below! This survey that I am conducting is for all ages! It's called: Project creativity. Click on the link below to give me ideas! I will see you in my next post! Byeeee!!

Ideas to be posted here: https://surveyheart.com/form/6266a5480cead651761c3cf9



Comments