Bird Blogs!

 Hey Guys!!! Today, I am soooo Happy! Because, I got another blog!!! It's called bird blogs. Here is the link: https://birdblog123.blogspot.com/ . It's a blog where I answer doubts that anyone has about birds! and where I blog about poly a teeny tiny bit. If you have a question, you can ask me too! it also has all the things you need to take care of a bird. Big or small. Well, I'm still working on that part.

My dear poly gave me this idea. So let me tell you what happened. Yesterday, she got a string tied on her leg! all by herself! and I tried to take it out, but it didn't work. The next day, when I came back from school, She took it out, By herself! I know right! such a cheeky bird! So, then I thought, what if others are facing similar problems, Once which google can't solve. Well, in that situation I tried, so I would know better than anyone else. I was so worried. But in the end it all worked out fine. So then, I thought of bird blogs today!

So, that's it for this post. Make sure to check out birdy blogs! See you next post. Byeee!


Comments