Hooray Holidays!

 Hey guys! today we are going to talk about a very much liked topic. Which is...HOLIDAYS!.. Now, I know we all already know what a holiday is, but here is some info anyway:

A holiday is a day set aside which is public, or customized, on which normal routines, especially office or work including school, are cancelled. In general, holidays allow people to celebrate an event or tradition.

So that is the basic meaning of holidays. I attached a holiday calendar down below. I couldn't find more than one calendar. Here are places you can visit for each specific season..  (most where you can't travel because of covid):


Summer:

1. Hawaii, USA

2. Philippines

3. Mumbai, India

4. Canary Islands


Spring:

1. Cancun

2. Miami Beach

3. Fort Lauderdale

4. Agra, India


Autumn:

1. Paris, France

2. China

3. Spain

4. Egypt


Winter:

1. New York, USA

2. Puerto Rico

3. Nevada, Las Vegas

4. Venice, Italy


Rainy Season:

1. Kerala, India

2. Tokyo, Japan

3. Thailand

4. Mexico


So, these are a lot of places to visit. I've only visited 1 or 2 from this list. So, if you did visit, send me photos without your face or anyone else. I shared the email down below. Oh, and add the name of the place, and a fake name for yourself. You will be the star of the post! See you in my next post! Byee!

Email: rainbow.blog365@gmail.com




Comments