Between a pen and a hard place

 Hey guys! 😒 I have.. Writer's Block!.. Its a disease every writer gets! I can't think of anything to write about! so, I decided to write about writer's block itself! here are the symptoms:

You feel mentally confused.

You just can't seem to get inspired by anything anymore.

You feel negative emotions mentally (without feeling that you have it at the moment) or feel nothing.

So, I have all of the symptoms, but I'm sure it will lift soon. Here is some info:

Writer's block is a temporary or lasting lack of ideas to communicate with others. A condition, primarily associated with writing, in which an author is unable to produce new work or experiences creatively. Writer's block is not a result of focus problems or the lack of writing skills, It can hit every writer, if only for a few minutes, but it becomes a real problem when the writer is is not getting ideas for more than a day or two. 

Hey, I don't have writer's block anymore! I just got the idea for this amazing post! But, I still have one of the symptoms: the negative feelings! You will get to know about it in my next post! bye!



Comments

  1. Smart thing to write about, u really got rid of ur writer's block

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment