A Supertastic Christmas Adventure!!

 Hey guys! You will never believe the adventure I have been through, IT INVOLVES A CARAVAN! read to find out more..

On Thursday (23rd Dec), I went to School after 2 years!! and, shortly after I returned My cousins were here! Then on Friday (24th Dec), I woke up at 5am and we went in a CARAVAN! and ate breakfast at a hotel at 6:30 or 7 am. Then, at 10 we went BOATING to a BEACH! It was soo fun! I saw a funny looking rock which was actually a CROCODILE'S MOUTH!!. Then we continued our trip.. For lunch, we ate at an amazing hotel! Then at 5pm we reached the hotel.. It was AWESOME! Then, we all got ready and went to soo many churches. They were SO PRETTY! It was So awesome! ( I have shared the photos down below). After the church, we bought TOYS! I got a bubble mix which blows GIANT BUBBLES and both my cousins bought lasers. On Saturday (25th Dec) I Opened my CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!. It was a glass painting kit. I Made one for June (you will know about it in one my future posts). After that, I ate An AMAZING Breakfast, It was: 3 muffins, a slice of bread with Jam, and a bowl of cornflakes. Then, We left for my home. For lunch, We ate at the same place! Again! For dinner, we kids ate KFC and brownies. We reached home at 11pm. On Sunday (26th Dec) My cousins left (and so did June).

That was my adventure, It was a really fun experience! See you in my next post! Bye!!











Comments