Dream Big, City Big!

Wow! I love !that movie! I need to sing a song!! ay ay ay! oh the horrible cheese ! WHAT NO! THAT'S NOT RIGHT! ay ay ay... 29,457 years later... Oh hey guys I finally perfected my song I will sing it later right now I want to share info about a movie I watched yesterday, Its called: Barbie big city big dreams. here is the synopsis (story) of the movie:

Barbie swaps the sunny shores of Malibu for the bright lights of Broadway to attend an exclusive summer performing arts programme in New York, and meets another Barbie. The two friends soon discover they share more than a name.

I will also share the trailer. Now I will share some of the other movies\ series name's with you that I know and you can watch on netflix:

1. Barbie Princess adventure
2. Barbie Dolphin magic
3. Barbie & Chelsea The lost birthday
4. Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures
5. Barbie Life in the dreamhouse

So that's all of the list I know, and btw, I will be writing less posts from November 15th 2021 Because of school. Here is the trailer and poster, take a look at it, so bye guys!!





Is 'Barbie Big City Big Dreams' on Netflix in Canada? Where to Watch the  Movie - New On Netflix Canada

Comments