Welcome Back, June

 ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ June, please come back 😭😭😭😭😭… Oh hey guys 😥😥 June (my best friend) went to her hometown, and I'm soo lonely 😭😭😭😭😭 Sorry, I'm just soo sad, she is my BEST FRIEND after all. I need to show her that she is special, truly one of a kind. Here are some ideas that I thought of:

1. Huge party

Eatables of the party                                                                                                                                  

Jelly ( Strawberry, Orange and Raspberry)

Cake (two layered one chocolate and another vanilla)                                                                                

Popsicles                                                                                                                                                      

Oreo milkshakes 


2. Experiment Day 

Baking soda      

Salt 

Toothpaste                                                                                                                                          

Dish soap                                                                                                                                                    

Pepper

Water

Clay


3. Small cake cutting

Eatables:

Cake 

Apple Juice


So, I pick... Huge party and experiment day! but you can choose whatever you want, but I think a huge party is the one that makes you feel special. so I'm still sad but at least June is happy, and that's all that matters in friendship 💖💖💖...

                                                       16,081 Welcome Back Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

                                                                                     

Comments