Rainbow is my middle name!

 Hi guys I am Going to tell you a story about Why I Have many channels First name as RAINBOW

And I have my blogs name as RAINBOW too! It all started when Me and my friend Created a YouTube channel and we posted a video and my dad said WHAT WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU ARE TO YOUNG! Then I waited and waited and waited For a month and finally my dad said - no you are to young cause I was only 6 that time So I waited for 2 YEARS! And eventually forgot about it And one day one of my School friends Got a YouTube channel  And my mom said hey look your friend got a YouTube channel then I said Dad can I have one My dad said hmm.. Ok you are old enough But NO SHOWING YOUR FACE! Then I said ok And my dad helped me create one And my dad asked what do you want the first name to be Then I looked around and saw my RAINBOW Dash doll and said RAINBO Then When my dad asked about the second name I was thinking about how a RAINBOW formed and said rain So RAINBOW rain was invented and so I named my gaming channel RAINBOW gaming





Comments